Anemone ID

Wet Sleeve

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 18, 2020
Messages
11
Reaction score
3
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve posted a photo with the anemone in question, it was given to me as a bubble tip but I don’t believe it to be so.

it has a pinkish foot and white spots on the underside, I’m leaning to heteractis magnifica, maybe a type of condylactis anemone.

thoughts?

5F5B1256-0504-4892-BD82-29C84FF7228B.jpeg
 
The oral disc area looks like an elegance to me but the tips aren't quite right, I think. Is it attached to a rock? Can you get a pic of the foot?
 
The oral disc area looks like an elegance to me but the tips aren't quite right, I think. Is it attached to a rock? Can you get a pic of the foot?
It’s definitely an anemone, I took it off the rock to put into my frag systems.

it’s much stickier then most bubble tips I’ve handled in the passed.

I’ll see if I can get a pic of the foot.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new