Anemone ID

Colby pierson

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 19, 2019
Messages
173
Reaction score
77
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What kind of anemone is this. I have a lot of interest in this anemone and not sure what it is or worth. It looks like a huge rock follower anemone.

image.jpg
 
It's a huge rock flower anemone. If you like it you should get it. The ones I get locally range from $85-$300 depending on coloration (mainly). I'd probably place this somewhere in the middle.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new