Anemone questions

PastaLaLa1212

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 13, 2019
Messages
47
Reaction score
42
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this a Condy?
Is it bleached?
does it look healthy?
Thanks for all your help!!! This site is awesome and I have so many questions that have all been answered =]

4A065A2B-C2AD-414E-8083-2508DBE4210E.jpeg 0B51F8F0-56D1-4A22-8297-E6F01EFBA57A.jpeg 133F913D-41CE-44E3-A71F-3AE38F1EFC2C.jpeg
 
You’re correct it is a condy but it’s very bleached which means it isn’t healthy.
Did you buy it like that ?
 
You’re correct it is a condy but it’s very bleached which means it isn’t healthy.
Did you buy it like that ?
Yes, I got him for free at a local fish store..... figured I’d do what I could do try and save the little fella.....
 
I’m assuming you know the care for nems ?
Good lighting, keep stable parameters, and weekly feedings and it will bounce back
 
I’m assuming you know the care for nems ?
Good lighting, keep stable parameters, and weekly feedings and it will bounce back
I just picked up a new light yesterday as well, so I’m trying to find the perfect settings. So far all my parameters are in good shape and I’m keeping him out of direct light, will feed mysis shrimp twice a week.... if there’s anything else I’m missing let me know!!!
 
I just picked up a new light yesterday as well, so I’m trying to find the perfect settings. So far all my parameters are in good shape and I’m keeping him out of direct light, will feed mysis shrimp twice a week.... if there’s anything else I’m missing let me know!!!
Everything sounds good. Give updates !
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new