Anemone tank question

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jyatsko
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO

Jyatsko

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
US
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Working on an anemone tank. I have bta and rock anemone. I know that I can’t add Ritteri or carpet anemone because of their size. Can long tentacle anemone go in the 28 gal cube also?
 
all good. As long as the tank has been thriving for 4/6months+ with no ammonia/nitrite and low nitrates (10 or less). Also, make sure phos and calcium are in check.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new