Anemone wont Stick

drummerkid97

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 18, 2019
Messages
150
Reaction score
116
Location
Fairfield County, CT
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
got a rainbow bta yesterday put him in a acclimation box to settle in before releasing it to my clownfish. It still hasn't put its foot down. Should I add some rock rubble to make it more comfortable?
 
Is the foot torn? Was it attached to something when you bought it?
 
If it was me I would put it in the tank. I feel its better to let it find a place than to stress it out. If the clown do start making it unhappy then another solution is needed
 
Where is your acclimation box? If the flow is too low/high or the acclimation box is too close to the light, the nem won't settle as it's unhappy.
 
Where is your acclimation box? If the flow is too low/high or the acclimation box is too close to the light, the nem won't settle as it's unhappy.
Its up at the top of the tank with not much flow due to the small holes of the box
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new