Anemones in 30g mix reef

Sophia Colclazier

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 21, 2018
Messages
7
Reaction score
5
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Having a problem where other things are thriving and my nems are not as happy as they once was. I have seen my wrasse nipping at alot of them. And slowly I went from 12 to 7 now and ones bleached. So what do you think will help me get my nems back to big and happy and tricks tips and so on would help this girl out!

View attachment 20180705_145014.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new