Angel Regal

MUNNY

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
¡Hola amigos! Soy De México, espero que todos estén geniales, apenas llevo 1 año y medio en este hobby, por cierto, alguna sugerencia, tengo uno angel regal pero no come, (4 días en mi QT).
Me está causando un dolor de cabeza, ya ofrecí de todo. Nutripods, Camarón, hojuela, pellets, mide aprox 12 cm.

Translation:
Hello friends! I'm from Mexico, I hope everyone is great, I've only been in this hobby for a year and a half, by the way, any suggestions, I have an angel regal but it doesn't eat, (4 days in my QT).
It's giving me a headache, I already offered everything. Nutripods, Shrimp, flake, pellets, measures approx 12 cm.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reefer Matt

Officially Official Account
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
f4e447b9-5e67-4b02-af0d-2f28e9db692c.gif

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
¡Hola amigos! Soy De México, espero que todos estén geniales, apenas llevo 1 año y medio en este hobby, por cierto, alguna sugerencia, tengo uno angel regal pero no come, (4 días en mi QT).
Me está causando un dolor de cabeza, ya ofrecí de todo. Nutripods, Camarón, hojuela, pellets, mide aprox 12 cm.

Translation:
Hello friends! I'm from Mexico, I hope everyone is great, I've only been in this hobby for a year and a half, by the way, any suggestions, I have an angel regal but it doesn't eat, (4 days in my QT).
It's giving me a headache, I already offered everything. Nutripods, Shrimp, flake, pellets, measures approx 12 cm.
Often , you want to wean them on foods starting with live foods such as brine shrimp or bloodworms (remove worms if not eaten after a few hours)
If the fish is pecking on glass or rock, good sign that it should come around.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Translation:

Welcome! Glad you joined. Keep trying. Those are beautiful fish, and as long as QT is peaceful, it increases odds it may eat. If you don't know what it was eating before you bought it, I'd keep offering small chopped up bits of shrimp, clam... more like what it may eat in the wild. If you can offer food multiple times a day, that also might help. You may have to plan more water changes from all the uneaten food needing to be removed from QT. Remain hopeful

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you in Mexico:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.1%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 34.7%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 39 31.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 31 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back