Angelfish and CUC

  • Thread starter Thread starter AUSXMD
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

AUSXMD

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 3, 2011
Messages
266
Reaction score
123
Location
Raleigh, NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do angelfish, large or small, bother a CUC? I have a 220 FOWLR tank with nems. I have peaceful fish and would like to get a CUC. I have a few turbo snails in there and a sandsifting star and chocolate chip star. I'm confused on whether or not my flame and koran angels will be an issue if I get more "delicate" CUC members like spider crabs, or crabs in general, nudibranch, lobtsers. Anything basically to steer clear of? Websites say they're ok "with caution." Some of my research is all over the board as far as this is concerned. Appreciate your help!
 
I have never had a Dwarf Angel pick at or eat members of the CUC.
Angels tend to be coral nippers and eaters, they may pick on clams.
I am inclined to think the website meant reef safe with caution regarding corals, clams..
I would definitely add some inverts without hesitation.
 
I have never had a Dwarf Angel pick at or eat members of the CUC.
Angels tend to be coral nippers and eaters, they may pick on clams.
I am inclined to think the website meant reef safe with caution regarding corals, clams..
I would definitely add some inverts without hesitation.
Thank you!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new