Angelfish

  • Thread starter Thread starter JGoslee
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JGoslee

Moderator
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2006
Messages
3,498
Reaction score
16
Location
Philadelphia, Pa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
By far my favorite fish are angels. I like the large ones as much as I like the dwarfs. I think they are all gorgeous. Right now all I have is a blueface angel. I'm expecting a scribbled angel and an African flame back angel sometime this week from vivid aquariums.
If your keeping any angels in your tanks list what you have and post pics if you have them.

Here's some picks of my blueface...

5.jpg


6.jpg
 
I currently do not have any angels in my new tank (I actually do not have any fish yet ;) ), but I will be adding one for sure, or 6 :tongue:

Pomicanthidae is by far my favorite family of fishes!

Gorgeous blue-face BTW! :dribble:
 
Beautiful Blueface. I'm looking at a Flagfin for my 125 upgrade. Right now, I just have my little Potter's girl. She's still only in the 2-3" range.

05100902-2.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new