Angler isn't eating...

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZoaFan08
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
hope you get him to eat... very nice fish

Yea his coloring is awesome, I hope I can turn him around.

3933


3934


Does anyone think it'll help if I put him in a small holding container with a few shrimp? That way its easier to hunt down the food.
 
maybe the hiding space will help him to feel more comfortable.
yeah i love the pics you put up... how can you not love that face :)
 
Yea I am hoping so, I really don't want to loose him. Atleast with the peppermint and damsel they'll live longer in the tank unlike the ghost shrimp or feeder guppies.
 
Well I put in a small damsel and peppermint shrimp and I can't find the peppermint shrimp anymore so hopefully he ate it. I also built him a cave and he has been in his cave ever since.
 
Hopefully that will relax him. While I can't confirm he ate the peppermint I hope he did. My wife said he saw him swimming around this morning when she left for work so thats better he was doing before :)
 
just meant that he is using the cave. definitely confirm that he has eaten...things tend to hide when trying to be eaten.
mine resides underneath a shelf when its not fishing
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new