Another 120g build

coastkid

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Messages
78
Reaction score
41
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just want to make sure I am on the right path. I don’t want to run a dry overflow and I don’t want to run return on the exterior of the tank. Looking at herbie style in the dual overflow. Check the photo. Pretty sure this will work and have safety built in with the E drain.
Any thoughts?
Thank you all!!!

image.jpg
 
Here is how I did mine. It drains about 900 to 1000 gph

20191125_170144.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new