Another Acro...

  • Thread starter Thread starter pisces4u
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

pisces4u

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 13, 2009
Messages
85
Reaction score
12
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nothing special but I'd like to know the species if anyone has a clue. The color isn't capturing well, it's actually a highlighter yellow/green.
acroking2111709.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new