Another Battlecorals post

CaptPatrick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this isn’t a seller feedback forum but figured other Acro keepers could appreciate it, and in a time when you usually only see negative feedback figured some good would be a nice change. This must be what it’s like to be a fan boy lol, I’ve ordered from @Battlecorals Adam twice, the first a battlebox and the second was for the Raindrops on roses growout which I added a couple frags to. Adam makes it a very personable experience, takes the time to communicate and find out what you like and will send you some incredible frags, which with the size of them is an understatement to call frags. I lost one of the frags from the first battlebox recently, guessing could have been from dealing with Hurricane Ian but he offered to replace it free of charge and send with my RDOR order. He went above and beyond, I had been in possession of these for over a month and they were healthy so it was not a DOA situation. Between the communication, shipping/packaging, size/quality of frags, and price it is my opinion Battlecorals is in a league of its own. I’ve never ordered from other big name retailers so not trying to downplay them just speaking from my positive experiences.

CoralB

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for sharing your positive experiences. I’m sure others will appreciate knowing there’s hope in humanity or feel confident ordering from this dealer . Not all are as positive in my opinion and most we never hear about . So thanks again for sharing .

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve ordered several time from Adam and absolutely love his acros. There are only 4 vendors I order corals from and for sps he is absolutely my favorite.

How are you going to create a thread about your BC corals and not post pictures?

oh no you didnt GIF

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I know this isn’t a seller feedback forum but figured other Acro keepers could appreciate it, and in a time when you usually only see negative feedback figured some good would be a nice change. This must be what it’s like to be a fan boy lol, I’ve ordered from @Battlecorals Adam twice, the first a battlebox and the second was for the Raindrops on roses growout which I added a couple frags to. Adam makes it a very personable experience, takes the time to communicate and find out what you like and will send you some incredible frags, which with the size of them is an understatement to call frags. I lost one of the frags from the first battlebox recently, guessing could have been from dealing with Hurricane Ian but he offered to replace it free of charge and send with my RDOR order. He went above and beyond, I had been in possession of these for over a month and they were healthy so it was not a DOA situation. Between the communication, shipping/packaging, size/quality of frags, and price it is my opinion Battlecorals is in a league of its own. I’ve never ordered from other big name retailers so not trying to downplay them just speaking from my positive experiences.
Wow I am truly flattered man thanks a million for the post. Couldn’t be more thrilled you are happy with the frags. I mean his is why I love what I do.

Thank you truly!

homer1475

Figuring out the hobby one coral at a time.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup Adam is second to none with his CS, kindness, knowledge, and caring for this community. I have ordered a couple Battleboxes from him, and every one he has reached out personally to see what I wanted, and my level of expertise. He seems to know how to match corals with the buyers wants, and expertise level.

OP
OP
CaptPatrick

CaptPatrick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve ordered several time from Adam and absolutely love his acros. There are only 4 vendors I order corals from and for sps he is absolutely my favorite.

How are you going to create a thread about your BC corals and not post pictures?

oh no you didnt GIF

Yea I guess that was kinda dumb, this is a picture of the battlebox shortly after receiving them, definitely some chunky frags. I will have to get a picture of the newest ones this evening…stand by

FFC00372-B40D-4F30-9BA8-FEBC69D76A86.jpeg

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Don’t mind the circles, these were taken a couple weeks after getting comfortable, can also get a better idea of size. Thought it was strange I wouldn’t have had a pic of the new corals but I did, second pic is of RDOR, replacement and “mini battle box”

DFABBDC0-280C-4C94-B28D-D34E48A6824F.jpeg 4CE2FF0F-F05E-4B75-899C-0616A5EBC4DE.jpeg
looking good my man

jacksin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been thinking of adding a Reefbreeders to my aquatic life hybrid fixture and heard Adam say he used them. I’ve had a few concerns, so I reached out to him and he’s answered all my questions.
Can’t ask for more than that
Thx again Adam

OP
OP
CaptPatrick

CaptPatrick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just took advantage of Adam’s Black Friday sale, don’t really have the room but couldn’t pass it up. Pretty pumped for my battlebox, stand by I’m sure it’s gonna be awesome.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Adam is absolutely awesome! One of the GOATs in this hobby IMO.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 161 61.7%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 69 26.4%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 90 34.5%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 44 16.9%
  • Other

Votes: 69 26.4%
Back