Another BEWARE of mr.coral thread!!!!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Triggreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Triggreef

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Joined
Apr 11, 2014
Messages
4,955
Reaction score
2,796
Location
East Hampton, CT
I ordered from this guy on 7/31/14 from his "10 zoa frags for $150 shipped" post and still have got nothing. Not to mention I even added some frags from his site to the order, so it totaled $190. Every time I send a PM I get a message back saying "I'll send you pics on Monday". Who cares about pics? It's been almost 3 months!!! Yes he said in the thread it would be a couple weeks before shipping to let them heal. Understandable and I didn't bother him for a month or so. Then another month. C'mon now this is crazy.

Now I can't even send a PM to the guy because his inbox is full.

mr.coral, you have until the end of the week to get this order to me before I dispute the transaction and get my money back.

The mods on this board should be changing your screen name to mr.crook.
 
So 2 more days, still no response. Still a full inbox.

You would think someone would spout a warning out everytime this guys puts up a for sale thread. I've seen very few positive remarks about mr.coral, and a whole lot of bad news. I guess I should have researched more. This is seeming to be quite comparable to reefs2go.
 
Try to email or call him.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new