Another Day Another Discovery

IBlameTheDog

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I am losing my mind... Tank has been fallow for about a week due to Ich found on my tang. I have some soft and some LPS corals in the tank along with 3 turbo snails and 1 fire shrimp. The other day through the help of members here it was determined that I have pods on my glass which is good but today I noticed what looked like 1/4" long strings floating in the water, being shot around by the power heads. So while I was looking at them I noticed one of the same on the back glass, the back glass is black so I got a good look at it but I could not get my phone to focus on it to take a pic. I did get a cruddy pic of a smaller one on the side glass, see attached. The one on the side glass is about 1/2 inch but the one I noticed on the back glass was about an inch long and I could see it moving like a worm. The seem to be a little wider than a hair and are white, I can see what looks like a head on it but not sure.

Wondering if my fish were eating these before going fallow and that is why I am seeing them now, I stare into my tank regularly so I feel I would have noticed them before.

IMG_1887.jpeg

Back