Another eel id Lol

  • Thread starter Thread starter HAAAAAAAA
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

HAAAAAAAA

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2022
Messages
968
Reaction score
524
Location
Karnataka
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Slocke @littlefoxx

I believe that this is either a conger or a snake eel (leaning more towards a conger)

Haven't yet decided if I want to get him or not, but What do you guys think?

IMG_20250504_234047.jpg
 
@Slocke @littlefoxx

I believe that this is either a conger or a snake eel (leaning more towards a conger)

What do you guys think?

IMG_20250504_234047.jpg
Looks more like a conger but need better photos. I’m just basing that on the head, the weight, and that it looks flexible.
 
@Slocke @littlefoxx

I believe that this is either a conger or a snake eel (leaning more towards a conger)

Haven't yet decided if I want to get him or not, but What do you guys think?

IMG_20250504_234047.jpg
Im not familiar with conger eels but its super cool!
 
Looks more like a conger but need better photos. I’m just basing that on the head, the weight, and that it looks flexible.
I don't know if I'll get more pics from this guy since he's more of a larger wholesaler who ships mainly to stores.

Do you think I should try getting it?
 
I don't know if I'll get more pics from this guy since he's more of a larger wholesaler who ships mainly to stores.

Do you think I should try getting it?
I mean I always like seeing new eels. Would it fit in?
 
I mean I always like seeing new eels. Would it fit in?
I guess it now all depends on the price since I still haven't asked LOL

Do you have any experience with conger eels? If they are as docile as a zebra or a normal pebbletooth i don't think that I'll have any issues because my main concern is mostly my high fin since he is quite the fangtooth
 
I guess it now all depends on the price since I still haven't asked LOL

Do you have any experience with conger eels? If they are as docile as a zebra or a normal pebbletooth i don't think that I'll have any issues because my main concern is mostly my high fin since he is quite the fangtooth
Nope
Just snakes and moray
 
Nope
Just snakes and moray
Unfortunately I won't be able to get it since he can't ship to my place (no available trains) seems like I'll have to wait till he ships it to any other lfs, though getting it from the lfs would be more expensive 😭


I guess I'll skip out on this, really unfortunate because he was like one of the main distributor of eels here
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new