Another from Louisiana

  • Thread starter Thread starter jaytizzle
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jaytizzle

Fish Pro
View Badges
Joined
Aug 13, 2009
Messages
657
Reaction score
18
Location
Baton Rouge, LA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey ya'll!

Well, I am another joining the crew here from Louisiana. So far, I like what I see.

I have a 39g CADlights Pro and a 24g Aquapod. I bought a 120 Oceanic Tech this week and am starting the process of setting it up. There will be some pictures to come.

Here's the CADlights:
IMG_0364.jpg
 
Awesome we are glad to have you here at R2R!
 
Well the 120 is about 3/4 full of water right now. If it weren't for the fact that I have to go to work, it would be done by now!

I have a couple of pics but taking them with T5's is new to me. It is going to take a little getting used to for sure. I am going to get a build thread started as soon as I have something to show for it!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new