Another Indo Ban???

  • Thread starter Thread starter stephj03
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

stephj03

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 28, 2009
Messages
1,235
Reaction score
1,014
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was drooling over some of the stuff Danreefman put up for sale this weekend and wishing I could swing a few of his pieces when I noticed he mentioned Indo might get shut down again already...

Sux if that's true. Seems like some of the cool stuff was just becoming accessible to the standard hobbyists.

Anybody else know anything more about this?
 
hi from what i know ,temp USA stoppage 14-28th indo/bali? lets hope for the best ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new