Another Michigan Reefer

  • Thread starter Thread starter Invert
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Invert

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 8, 2009
Messages
521
Reaction score
20
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello
I am new to this Forum, Thanks to SaltySteele.

Besides a couple of SeaHorses & SPS
I am strickly a Zoo / Paly Keeper.

Looking forward to being a part of this Forum
 
Welcome to R2R!!! :D
 
chazde3 Wrote:
Hey Invert welcome to reef2reef. Those zoas still going strong?
They are doing great,
Looking forward to seeing what else you have to get rid of :bigsmile:
 
Saltysteele
I guess I will have to share the Purples if I win them.
 
Junior

Thank You
For your generosity

What a way to make a Hobbyist Happy
 
chazde3 Wrote:

They are doing great,
Looking forward to seeing what else you have to get rid of :bigsmile:
Good to hear. I'm going to be selling off some stuff pretty soon. I need to fund my led project I'm planning for my 29g tank. Probably be some ppes for sale.:bigsmile:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new