Another new guy from Sarasota, Fl

  • Thread starter Thread starter Drew22
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Drew22

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 8, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Sarasota, Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another new guy from SRQ. I was in my local reef store and met a very cool guy who told me about this site. My father and I decided to sign up. We have 2 55g (one FOWLR and one in the reef build process) and a 29G bio cube. My father had fish tanks through most of my early childhood which I have to thank him for the love of the hobby. I mentioned the idea of getting back into it and here we are. Big thanks to giata98911 for the great info he shared and turning me this site!
 
Welcome to R2R! Great to have you!
 
Welcome fellow Floridian!!

Country boy using tapatalk on Evo 4g
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new