Another new guy from the Sunshine State

  • Thread starter Thread starter grizbear
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

grizbear

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 2, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
St. Cloud, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all.

I recently purchased an up and running 180g tank after having been out of the hobby for a while. Figured if I was going to get back into it, I would start with something that i should not need to upgrade for awhile. The tank move was quite an adventure!! Now just trying to get water quality where it should be. Everything pretty good except for Nitrates. Working on that though through water changes every couple of days and skimming. I am looking forward to being back in such a great hobby!!
 
Welcome to R2R! Please post often!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new