Another new member from florida

DaBuffaloNish

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 11, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Naples, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, Naples florida here. Just heard of this site from a co-worker and figured I would check this out. I have a 44gal corner reef system. I am playing around with corals and aquascaping.

I have:

150wat 20000k halide
~35lbs LR
several zooanthids (Not sure what types)
Leathers (1 Pinkish, 1 Neon green)
Xenia
Starkist polyps

2 "mocha" clowns
Valenti saddleback puffer (does not attack coral or inverts)

emerald crabs
Coral Banded Shrimp
Hermits (red,blue)
several turbos

looking forward to adding photos and picking everyones brains
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new