Another new member!

Thatgrimguy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 16, 2012
Messages
103
Reaction score
8
Location
Gulfport, MS
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all!! I have been creeping around the site and have found this to be an awesome forum! So I finally decided to join in on the some of the great conversations going on here!

I'm a long time aquarium enthusiast. Been reefing now for about 4 years total. My tank is sps dominant and constantly changing! I'm a bit of an equipment junky so I'm always upgrading something lol.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!


Oh yeah.. obligatory FTS
25a6f64c.jpg


Most of my pics of the build from the beginning are here:
www.photobucket.com/210g
 
Hi there and welcome to R2R! So glad you decided to join and very glad we get to see that beautiful aquarium! Bravo!
 
Beautiful tank! Welcome to R2R! :bigsmile:
 
Welcome to R2R! Your tank is amazing! Glad you joined. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk
 
Glad to see you! I spend most of my time here. R2R has an amazing community and tons of knowledge/experience. You gotta post up some sort of thread to show off your tank and system and all you evolving plans.
 
Glad to see you! I spend most of my time here. R2R has an amazing community and tons of knowledge/experience. You gotta post up some sort of thread to show off your tank and system and all you evolving plans.

Hey Dowtish!! Will do! Seems like a great community!
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new