Another NY Member

rkaragozler

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 23, 2011
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
Staten Island, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello R2R, I've been a member for over a year here, but always lurked in the background. I enjoy your site, and all the members that post as well.
Some of you already might know me, and some might not. Let me introduce myself, My name is Richie, and I am the proud owner of a mixed reef tank
that has been named Richies Reef and has been running for over 18 months now. Hope to start a smal tank thread soon, but till then here is a FTS of the tank.
9-6-12fts.jpg
 
Hi, welcome to r2r!!! Glad to see you are no longer lurking in the background!!! Nice looking tank! I will be looking forward to your build thread!!
 
Nice tank shot! Looks awesome, that's one packed reef! Love it.
 
Beautiful tank and welcome to R2R! :D
 
Hi Richie!! Glad you decided to chat with us! ;) What a stunning reef you have! Thanks for sharing!
 
Hey there Richie! That's quite a collection of critters! Looking forward to the tank thread.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new