Another SPS ID post.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lorenz725
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Lorenz725

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 5, 2018
Messages
104
Reaction score
180
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would like to get an id on this SPS and maybe what you think I should post it for. It is over 3” tall and lot of branches. Best pic I can get for now. Also any idea what this war coral would sell for it is almost 4”X4”? Thank you for any help.

294629A2-9631-4F50-A032-23038E045B05.jpeg 9714DCC7-06AC-42C5-92C1-C2641D10D802.jpeg
 
Thank you for the help on the ID
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new