Another SPS id?

Robertellis30

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 2, 2019
Messages
546
Reaction score
476
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked up this pretty chunky frag few days. Not really sure what it is. Looks like a type of stag. Any help would be appreciated. FB21F90F-0009-49FB-8195-08D1D196DFDA.png

Here’s a picture under full whites.
 
Honestly I have absolutely no idea. I got it 10$ frag section at the lfs
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new