Another successful order

  • Thread starter Thread starter NC2WA
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

NC2WA

Angelfish Whisperer
View Badges
Joined
Nov 2, 2013
Messages
621
Reaction score
83
Location
WA
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my second order from Dr Reefs.
Once again, another successful experience. I am pleased with the order even though I waited 4 weeks (QT).

I was getting 3 medium to large tangs (Naso, Chocolate, Yellow Eye Kole) and a melanurus wrasse, so the box was properly sized and enough water in each bag. The proper amount of heat packs was included and all specimens arrived healthy, calm, and breathing normally. I did not see any heavy breathing like gasping for air.

Once the fish from this order get acclimated to the tank, my next order is the showcase fish---Angelfish. I plan on having 5-6 angels.

If you are looking for an online vendor for fish, you should definitely check Dr. Reefs out. The first 5 mocha chocolate clownfish I ordered over 2 months ago are still doing well, have not lost one of them, and they have grown a bit.

Kirk
 
This is my second order from Dr Reefs.
Once again, another successful experience. I am pleased with the order even though I waited 4 weeks (QT).

I was getting 3 medium to large tangs (Naso, Chocolate, Yellow Eye Kole) and a melanurus wrasse, so the box was properly sized and enough water in each bag. The proper amount of heat packs was included and all specimens arrived healthy, calm, and breathing normally. I did not see any heavy breathing like gasping for air.

Once the fish from this order get acclimated to the tank, my next order is the showcase fish---Angelfish. I plan on having 5-6 angels.

If you are looking for an online vendor for fish, you should definitely check Dr. Reefs out. The first 5 mocha chocolate clownfish I ordered over 2 months ago are still doing well, have not lost one of them, and they have grown a bit.

Kirk
I finally got around to shoot a video of the tangs, etc I received from this order. All the tangs and foxface are obliterating the algae on the clip. I have bought 2 other algae holders to keep up with their demand.

I will be placing my first of 3 angelfish orders from DrsReef in the next day or so. So, stay tuned for more updates/testimonials !!

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 28.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new