Another Uber upload of Cherries

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2006
Messages
10,252
Reaction score
6,605
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check em out, they are all live now!

Now these are war corals!
CHE_4721.jpg

CHE_4720.jpg


We scored a few really nice Euphyllia
CHE_4709.jpg


Very nice chalice frags!!!!
CHE_4705.jpg

CHE_4704.jpg

CHE_4707.jpg

CHE_4706.jpg


Killer acans!

Yellowjackets 2.0 (since I named the first YJ I feel entitled to name this one 2.0)
CHE_4711.jpg

CHE_4715.jpg

CHE_4714.jpg
 
Love those orange paly's!

And what is the name of the acan in your profile pic? That thing is sick.
 
Wow wowo can't wait to see what's around Monday with my paycheck lol!
 
Greenish color around the eyes on the T&L and none on the RS my friend has the rising sun originated from Ian so I'll be getting a frag of it soon too ;) now that I'm a proud owner of the T&L I have to say its really nice in person and I think the red stripes are a little more vivid on it than the RS but I'll no for sure in about a month when I get them side by side ;)
 
the first one is the thunder and lightning the second is what their calling raising sun and if you read the description "A stunning pinstriped chalice that has proven quite hardy and an excellent grower.

WYSIWYG

**no lineage whatsoever, it just looks like it to me :) its also not $500 per eye either so.......**"
 
Last edited by a moderator:
For the price, I think it looks nice enough; the difference between the two are not distinct enough to pay the RS price :)
 
Please feel free to comment in this thread, but if you have an issue with any of the corals listed please take them to pm.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation folks!:bigsmile:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new