Antibiotics

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hodsonian
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Hodsonian

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 23, 2020
Messages
19
Reaction score
3
Location
S. VT
What state or country do you live in
Vermont
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Discouragement of the use of in-tank antibiotics is bologna. A lot of philosophical jargon, but a significant lack of real life experiences out there...I say fix the problem...the bacteria with be thankful and rebound without a hiccup...
Anyone ever actually wiped out a reef tank by adding antibiotics? I think not. It's a scare tactic. Information which i believe is actually harmful informat/advice. Just my thoughts...but what do y'all think?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Discouragement of the use of in-tank antibiotics is bologna. A lot of philosophical jargon, but a significant lack of real life experiences out there...I say fix the problem...the bacteria with be thankful and rebound without a hiccup...
Anyone ever actually wiped out a reef tank by adding antibiotics? I think not. It's a scare tactic. Information which i believe is actually harmful informat/advice. Just my thoughts...but what do y'all think?
The risk of "wiping out the tank" is not why experts discourage unneeded antibiotic use...
 
Last edited:
Discouragement of the use of in-tank antibiotics is bologna. A lot of philosophical jargon, but a significant lack of real life experiences out there...I say fix the problem...the bacteria with be thankful and rebound without a hiccup...
Anyone ever actually wiped out a reef tank by adding antibiotics? I think not. It's a scare tactic. Information which i believe is actually harmful informat/advice. Just my thoughts...but what do y'all think?

You propose what antibiotics for what problem?

Dosing antibiotics is not all unicorns and rainbows.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new