Any basketball fans out there?

  • Thread starter Thread starter James_O
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 13, 2021
Messages
7,146
Reaction score
15,223
Location
Lawrenceburg, KY
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any of the reefers basketball fans?

It would be fun to list your top 5 favorite players, and then your favorite team. (Doesn’t have to be in order)

I’ll go first!
  1. LeBron James
  2. Stephen Curry
  3. Giannis Antetokounmpo
  4. Zion Williamson
  5. Kyrie Irving
Favorite team: Lakers (it’s gotta be :))
 
Well two of your favorite players came from my favorite team which is the Cavs :-) Looking forward to the first preseason game tonight!
 
Jordan
Pippen
Barkley
Kerr
Shaq

I’m really into this new Bulls team. Lonzo is awesome. Dude can shoot now. Complete player. LaVine is a superstar. Favorite current players are the bulls starting 5. Plus Caruso. Baller.

edit: not trying to stack my current favorites. Obviously LeBron is one of the best the game has ever seen. Big fan. Got wrapped up in my team. I’m a Cubs fan. We’re total homers.
 
Last edited:
Jordan
Pippen
Barkley
Kerr
Shaq

I’m really into this new Bulls team. Lonzo is awesome. Dude can shoot now. Complete player. LaVine is a superstar. Favorite current players are the bulls starting 5. Plus Caruso. Baller.

edit: not trying to stack my current favorites. Obviously LeBron is one of the best the game has ever seen. Big fan. Got wrapped up in my team. I’m a Cubs fan. We’re total homers.
LaVine is a dunking machine, he's awesome!
 
Jordan
Pippen
Barkley
Kerr
Shaq

I’m really into this new Bulls team. Lonzo is awesome. Dude can shoot now. Complete player. LaVine is a superstar. Favorite current players are the bulls starting 5. Plus Caruso. Baller.

edit: not trying to stack my current favorites. Obviously LeBron is one of the best the game has ever seen. Big fan. Got wrapped up in my team. I’m a Cubs fan. We’re total homers.
bulls doing great this season it is good to see Lavine getting spot light ,
 
Current
Giannis
Steph Curry
KD
Damian Lillard
Luca Doncic

All time
Jordan
Magic
Bird
Hakeem
Oscar Robertson
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new