Any body else do this

Yellowtang

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
800
Reaction score
5
Location
Rapid City, SD
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I had the money from these 2 things I could have a full blow reef
thats prety too.

JR,
 

Attachments

  • New_100_0140.jpg
    New_100_0140.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 41
Yep do it all the time. My gf calls me a hobby *****, reefs are the only thing I stuck with.
 
Awww man, used to be WAAAY into r/c. I raced 1/10 touring cars up and down the east coast for the better part of 7 years. Then I got into messing with 1/1 cars and reefs. Now I look at my obsolete R/C stuff and wish I had sold it when I could a few years ago.
 
Once upon a time... Full blown $3500 flat chassis TMaxx that I used to drag race against street cars... 63 mph on radar and would pull the front wheels off the ground when it hit 2nd gear... Dang I know how to pick expensive hobbies...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new