any body heard from JGoslee

  • Thread starter Thread starter msman825
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
he has not been online sense i been home. hope he's well
 
:( He's one of my favorite favorites- He's not allowed to go anywhere!!
:hugs:
Laurie
 
Sorry I haven't been around I wasn't felling to good this week so I was taking a break from the computer.:) Laurie you got pm!
 
Yay!!! He's baaaaccccckkkkk!!!

Hey man, you can't go anywhere- you have to show me around MACNA!!! PA will be grey without ya!

:D
Laurie
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new