Any car guys/girls here?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Adam113
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Adam113

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 7, 2016
Messages
778
Reaction score
892
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Washing my 2003 Cobra today just got me thinking if anybody else here is into things with engines...

Here's mine that has about 80 miles on it this year :/

2003 Cobra
509 RWHP
530 RWTQ

858f7b2f255760ffc0634912b6c8c5db.jpg
 
Nice :-) There is actually a huge car thread floating around here somewhere.
Car.JPG Car2.JPG

Love the new 5.0s. Used to have to do a lot of work to get to that car's stock performance.
 
I had a Camaro for a few years that I traded in for a white S4 - wanted the power and AWD for Minnesota winters.

Last November I traded my S4 in for a black RS5. Every time I drive that car I have a blast.

Now I'm saving up for an R8. :)

SZ5XqpXh.jpg
 
I had a Camaro for a few years that I traded in for a white S4 - wanted the power and AWD for Minnesota winters.

Last November I traded my S4 in for a black RS5. Every time I drive that car I have a blast.

Now I'm saving up for an R8. :)

SZ5XqpXh.jpg

Love Audis. Swear I will own an A7 one day.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new