Any cooling fan recommendations?

ClownGoneFishin

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 7, 2025
Messages
45
Reaction score
19
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey folks, I finally got my tank all set up and cycled!tomorrow, after lab, I intend to add some cleanup crew, and the day after I should be getting a rock flower nem and a porcelain crab. That said, the wooden top is trapping a fair amount of heat, and as such, I intend to throw a fan under there to keep the water cool, and leave the doors open whenever possible. Anyone got recommendations for
cooling fans? Volume is 90 gal 20250922_171305_56F3469F-1323-4DC8-A590-80550FCF72EB.png

20250922_171305_0E23093F-68E8-4EC5-BC48-9EC4E0FA1BEB.png

20250922_171305_D2685A16-C843-437D-992E-DEB1BB5166E5.png
 
I have 2 blowing down on the left and right and the center I have 1 pulling air out. Like a vortex.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new