Any experience with dwarf sea hare?

  • Thread starter Thread starter KonradTO
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

KonradTO

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 11, 2021
Messages
1,260
Reaction score
667
Location
Germany
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,
I have a bit of a gha problem and I was considering a sea hare. After some reading I realised most don't manage to make it survive in the tank, so ethically speaking I am not super happy to get an animal which I cannot guarantee the survival from the very beginning.
I found that an online shop in my area sells a "dwarf" species called Dolabrifera dolabrifera. There is very little information online about it. Any chance some of you have tried to keep one (and hopefully succeeded)?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new