OP
JOKER

JOKER

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so I worked out something with Kings Creek. Told them we may have 20 people (wishful thinking). Got tee times starting at 8:30, 10 minutes between. That will have everyone off by 9:10 If we have 5 teams. The deal will be 39 plus tax I think for golf with range balls Included. Now just to see how many we will have, also If you know of any that play as long as everyone Is ok bring a friend. Let me know what ya think and we will get everything worked out.

schooleyosis

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bet I can snag 5 or 6 people to play. Should I ask them? I also plan to bring the wife...

OP
OP
JOKER

JOKER

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No problem guys it is enjoyable to get together and play golf. Lets see what everyone else thinks but I don't have a problem with it. We will see how many for sures we have and go from there. Go ahead and ask your guys if it is possible for them to play and you can tell them in a week or so. We have times for 5 teams but we can add more, they will only take tee times like 6 days ahead unless you have a large group.

schooleyosis

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got two more non-club members who are in. Remember this is only two weeks away so I'll need to know ASAP if they are welcome to join or not. I can get more but not sure how many you need me to get???

Last edited:
OP
OP
JOKER

JOKER

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so scramble It Is. I was also thinking it would be faster. Ok you got 2 Ryan, I may could get a few depending on their work schedule. Just get back with how many you guys have and we will go from there.. We can always add a few tee times or give a few up. We should put together a big one for coral restoration and really promote it, I bet we could raise a lot of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$. We could set that as a goal next year or later this year!!!

OP
OP
JOKER

JOKER

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was also thinking could donate some to the zoo for a proper reef tank for display. Last time I was there their tank was lacking!!! Just some ideas, we could have fun playing golf and know we are doing something good for our hobby. And of course you know would raise awareness to people who don't have tanks. Would take some effort but know this club has plenty who would help.

OP
OP
JOKER

JOKER

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Ryan.lol. I think that would be a good thing to bring up. If we got some interest would be a good thing

schooleyosis

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:p it was an honest suggestion but does sound funny. Sorry. I think it would be an awesome thing and could potentially draw people from all over if planned and advertised correctly.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back