Any good April fools jokes planned?

ficklefins

Super Duper Moderator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
3,271
Reaction score
52
Location
MD - Annapolis Area
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got nothing planned this year so I was wondering if anybody else had something up their sleeve for their friends/family/coworkers?
 
Nothing planned here but work to do for month-end ... I hate financial work!
 
I'm terrible at coming up with good April Fool's Day jokes, so I don't bother.
Gary
 
Last edited:
I just messed with this lady on one of my local reef clubs.

She wants to trade two PJ's, I said I had to get rid of a pair of picasso clowns, used to have a couple pj's and I got rid of them, but the wife loved them and that I would trade!

We'll see how it goes - lmaoooo


Oh and I posted on another for sale thread in a couple other forums that I got tired of people wanting LE stuff for less than a thing of frag plugs, so I just threw out the zoo's I had for sale - that I got tired of looking at them!
Which I am tired of the cheapness! So I am not selling any of them. I'll just hook some people I know up
 
I just messed with this lady on one of my local reef clubs.

She wants to trade two PJ's, I said I had to get rid of a pair of picasso clowns, used to have a couple pj's and I got rid of them, but the wife loved them and that I would trade!

We'll see how it goes - lmaoooo

I saw that this morning and was thinking he is nuts. I am sure you will get a ton of PMs for offers. See how long it can go.
 
no plans really... looking forward to hearing some good ones... :)
 
Last edited:
oooohh...... We did so many awesome things to the teachers at school. oohohooo
 
I walked up to the front counter at work last year and slapped a note on it where the boss was standing and said, "I'm out of here" and stormed out the front door. It was lunch time so I hopped in my car and left.
In the note it said APRIL FOOLS. She swore she would get even with me.
April Fools slipped by me this year. Stressed about the economy and finances.
But not too late yet.

Selling all my zoas-first one to make any offer takes all.

lol. April fools!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new