any guesses on this frag?

dilligaf29

ReEfEr
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thank you. would you mind sharing the 4D? If not I understand, I've just never seen one before. Other then missing my son seeing that Santa came, I wouldn't mind being in the hospital for Christmas, it's the perfect excuse not to have to travel lol.
IMG_1831.JPG

here ya go

OP
OP
ReefQueen

ReefQueen

Amphiprion Admirer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations, Just so you know this fish are very fun very challenging, and very expensive. I think a boy. Good luck

lol tell me about it, we need to buy a larger "tank" to house this new addition. At least the original fit in the one we already had haha. Thank you

OP
OP
ReefQueen

ReefQueen

Amphiprion Admirer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_1831.JPG

here ya go

Thank you, wow that shows so much detail! Now I am considering it just so we can have a nice glossy print out to go next to our other one lol. apparently they email you the sonograms now instead of printing them out:(

OP
OP
ReefQueen

ReefQueen

Amphiprion Admirer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm voting Baby Girl based on what I saw. Human Frags are awesome. Mine are mini colonies now. Enjoy that baby!

Haha mini colonies! what did you see that makes you think girl?

OP
OP
ReefQueen

ReefQueen

Amphiprion Admirer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is even funnier than my comments!!! Me baby sit, bwahahahaha!!!! That's what Erin is for.

Correction, that is what Erin' s kids are for, that way we can go coral shopping together lol. Who said your comment was funnyo_O:p

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely keep this one in the display tank, not the sump.

Congratulations!!

OP
OP
ReefQueen

ReefQueen

Amphiprion Admirer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely keep this one in the display tank, not the sump.

Congratulations!!

Well let's wait and see how destructive it is before completely ruling out the sump hahaha. I think I am going to need a bigger clean up crew to handle all the extra detritus that will be accumulating around the house lol. Thank you:D

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well let's wait and see how destructive it is before completely ruling out the sump hahaha. I think I am going to need a bigger clean up crew to handle all the extra detritus that will be accumulating around the house lol. Thank you:D

Right! I have two girls. One is a porcelain crab, gentle and sweet, the other is a gorilla crab, ornery and constantly bumping into things. Love them both and quite glad they are so different. And they get along with each other which is why we keep them in the same tank.

mike werner

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if it's like an rbt it may split and give you twins.congrats

Florida Sunshine

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The difference between 3D and 4D is time. 4D you actually get a video and can see the baby move (assuming they cooperate). For my niece we had one that was color as well instead of black and white. I wish I had the pictures here at work. I would show one or two.

OP
OP
ReefQueen

ReefQueen

Amphiprion Admirer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those of you who guessed boy...you were WRONG!!! LOL
20180306_151452.jpg

We are super happy because this will be our last, so one of each:D Our son is very excited to become a big brother, he really wanted a brother he is now ok with getting a sister lol;Dummy1.

OP
OP
ReefQueen

ReefQueen

Amphiprion Admirer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
End of July due date huh? The 27th of July is a really great day for a birthday if I do say so myself! Lol

Haha, I assume that is yours? My due date is July 23rd. Due to every pregnancy complication known to man with my son I will be getting a c section, so we will kind of get to pick our day, assuming they don't take me early for preeclampsia again that is lol.

Back