• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Any Hanna specific gravity/salinity pens for sale?

Hanna products are on sale for 20% off, early BF.
 
Looking for a Hanna pen. Reply here if you have one for sale! Thanks!
I have 1 for sale, used only a few times with 1 calibration packet left $45 shipped
Also have a hanna ulr phos as well
 
I have 1 for sale, used only a few times with 1 calibration packet left $45 shipped
Also have a hanna ulr phos as well
Hey, I am interested! Can your shoot me a PM. Even though I wouldn’t really know where to look for it I am sure I can figure it out.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new