Any idea what this is?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mrslowpwr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mrslowpwr

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 16, 2023
Messages
5
Reaction score
12
Location
Metro Detroit
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This appears to be growing on my coral (unsure on the exact name). I have searched online and unable to find an answer as to what is growing. As you can see from the pictures it does not look like it's doing well.

Screenshot_20231008_161811_Gallery.jpg 20231008_143231.jpg
 
Sorry, my initial question was about what is growing on the coral. GHA is what I thought but wasn't able to confirm. The shells were just extras I had purchased and placed in tank.
 
Sorry, my initial question was about what is growing on the coral. GHA is what I thought but wasn't able to confirm. The shells were just extras I had purchased and placed in tank.
Btw, none of the corals I see are SPS.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new