Any idea what this might be?

  • Thread starter Thread starter youdunnome
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

youdunnome

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 19, 2024
Messages
39
Reaction score
62
Location
Knoxville
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll be picking up this entire setup soon and I'll inherit everything including the aptasia. However im looking to id this coral. I'm assuming it is a LPS based on some characteristics. Any help will be appreciated
1000059096.jpg
 
Last edited:
Ghost torch ? ... ;) we need a pic or two...:)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new