Any ideas on a good rockscape

I don't think there is a right aqua escape... As long as it looks good to you and your fish have a place to hide... Then that's the right set-up. Remember you have to be satisfied not others! As far as hight goes... That depends on what you want to keep and how strong your lights are. However this is just my opinion...happy reefing and Good luck!
 
8etama9a.jpg
namuguby.jpg


Here's a couple of tanks I've aquascaped. It's harder with a set tank IMO. Have you considered a bonsai type aquascape? Those look pretty nice on smaller footprints.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 21.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 12 15.8%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 26.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new