Any ideas

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bpultz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bpultz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2015
Messages
194
Reaction score
63
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422082342.974499.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422082353.894252.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422082362.241133.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422082369.776419.jpg


The one where it's brighter teal is under a black light spotlight the rest is under my normal light. It was $10 but I don't have the slightest clue other than it being an sps. I think it's an acropora im not sure
 
And for 10 bucks you got a good deal no matter what kind of Acro it is
 
And for 10 bucks you got a good deal no matter what kind of Acro it is

Then I'm definitely happy that I picked it up. My LFS had a bunch of different SPS in their $10 coral bin. They had a bright pink acan (at least my untrained eyes think it was) as well. But I didn't have it budgeted after my other purchases lol
 
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422243721.944052.jpg


A better pic of it In person it looks more green/blue though
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new