Any Magic: The Gathering Players Out There?

CannibalisticTurtle

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 5, 2011
Messages
274
Reaction score
14
Location
Albany, NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any MTG players out there? I recently got back into it and play locally with some people at the local card shop. Wondering what color combinations people like to play. Hopefully we can have a few nice discussions here.
 
It's been awhile. Let me dig out my decks. I was always fond of the red and white combo.
 
I had a blue/white deck but it did not have enough multicolored cards to make it worth while. I tore it apart to make a green/blue deck tonight. I just played 7 games with my brother and won 5 of them. I'm pretty stoked for February when Born Of The Gods comes out. There is a green/blue Planeswalker that leaked and the ultimate ability gives you a 9/9 creature every turn if I u derstand the ruling correctly.
 
Last edited:
I haven't played since Beta through Ice Age. Loved it. Downloaded the demo on my PS3 just for a refresher, and remember how much I dug it.

Mac
 
My blue/green is built around creatures with evolve. 4 turns in I had an 8/6 flying/trample and just plowed right through him. I was expecting this deck to play much slower than it does. Pretty excited this is just my first build for it, there are still more cards I want to get and put in in addition to this planeswalker.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new