Any model builders on here ??

Davem24

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's awesome. I haven't done models in years but used to do ww2 models.

LOVEROCK

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Spent a entire summer doing this , everything is air brushed

driftin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was going to post the Revell V8 model my sons and I completed this past summer, but now I'm way to embarrassed! Those trucks are amazing.

OP
OP
Oldsman

Oldsman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was going to post the Revell V8 model my sons and I completed this past summer, but now I'm way to embarrassed! Those trucks are amazing.
Thanks , post it up ! My 4 yr old picked a color for the caddy that matched her winter coat..really haven't built many autos
20200304_170104.jpg

Soren

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those legos are amazing
Thanks, I've been collecting and building for my entire life (at least my earliest LEGO memories are when I was around 3 years old), so about 25-27 years or so.
That leaves a lot of time to collect a lot of pieces and try some interesting building techniques.

Scale models have been interesting to me for a long time, but I have never found the time to do it. Your snowplow above looks quite amazing!

fish farmer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used to when I was young, no time or space. I started a model railroad a few years ago....cut that down to fit under a desk so it was out of the way but still accessible, still haven't touched it this year.

When I was younger I had a "holy grail" model in the 1970's, Bad Medicine hot rod model which I saw once in store, then twice put together in the early eighties. Santa never brought it for Christmas even though I asked for years. A few years ago I saw that they reissued it so I grabbed it...still haven't put the glue to it.

I looked into maybe doing a ship in a bottle someday, there are some really crafty people doing those.

Back