• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Any nice Bubble Tip Anemones for sale?

Aaron Soliz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All,

Moving on from Torches, frogs, hammers and octs to an all Anemone tank but want to have some really nice Anemones. Does anyone have anything for sale at the moment and that could ship to the Houston area?

I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks,
Aaron

BantyRooster97

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From my understanding not all nems can be mixed, are you looking to do 1 type of nem in the tank (like all csb) or multiple types? I have Some CC Speckled Rainbow nems, I'm in the Houston area.

OP
OP
A

Aaron Soliz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From my understanding not all nems can be mixed, are you looking to do 1 type of nem in the tank (like all csb) or multiple types? I have Some CC Speckled Rainbow nems, I'm in the Houston area.

correct, a mix would be really nice. There is no way this could happen? Send some pics my way when you have a moment.

maharsreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
nem.jpg

Bad pic, but I have beautiful healthy CC Flame @
Aaron Soliz

Falreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a tank with Ultra rainbow bubbletips, Rose bubbletip, Green bubbletip w/purple base and a variety of Rock flower anemones and maxi-mini carpet anemone all in a 20 long. With Ricordea mushrooms, zoas, palys, weeping willow toadstool and a turquoise top toadstool, green hairy rodactis mushroom with dark purple base. All seem to be getting along fine, except one URBT dissolved one Ricordea to nothing.

Phiilip

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this is an old post, but I have 5 Sherman BTAs that I’m looking to sell. Range in size from about 4” to about 10”. Original split a bunch of times over the last few years.

jboe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this is an old post, but I have 5 Sherman BTAs that I’m looking to sell. Range in size from about 4” to about 10”. Original split a bunch of times over the last few years.
How much for the Sherman BTA?

Falreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How many types / varieties / color morphs are there of Bubble Tips?
I know of and have : Ultra rainbows (orange and green, green mouths, tan to light orange foot); Green bubble tip with purple base; Rose bubble tip; One bright red bubble tip; One bright yellow bubble tip.

NatureHold

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 178 72.1%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 17 6.9%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 46 18.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back