any NY saltwater keepers?

  • Thread starter Thread starter reepher
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

reepher

unregistered
View Badges
Joined
Mar 9, 2014
Messages
62
Reaction score
1
Location
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whats up Yorkers! Seeing if anyone is in my general area. Maybe set up a trade or just exchange tank info. Im from the Fingerlakes Region. Lets see where ur at and what you keep in that tank!

Currently I have in my 55 gal

2 Clowns
1 Damsel
1 coral beauty
1 arrow crab
2 hermitts
4 snails
3 peppermint shrimp
and one Anemone
 
Welcome to R2R!! You should check out the local forums. I believe Upstate NY has a section. I frequent the Waterloo area a bit during the summer. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new