Any of You Do Web Design?

143gadgets

Mr. Meticulous
View Badges
Joined
Sep 12, 2006
Messages
6,006
Reaction score
157
Location
D.C.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am trying to setup a new website. Nothing difficult. I just want to have about three flash picture galleries. I wanted to know if any of you specialize in it. I would be willing to pay in frags. :) I have Aussie lords and some micros. If you can teach em how to do it and I could send you some nice frags for your time. I am using Microsoft Frontpage, Dreamweaver, and Light Room. Any suggestions? This is a site that I would like mine to look similar to.

WWW.LCAVIDEOMAKERS.COM

Thanks!
 
BTW I have a domain name and a hosting service already.
 
I bought a template for my site. Doesn't look too bad, imo. :)

It's not reef-related, but don't know if it's okay to post it here or not.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new