• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Any one need any custom prints

Porkenchop

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 31, 2019
Messages
61
Reaction score
48
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you need something made let me know . Power supply mounts , wave pump control mounts, mushroom boxes mp40 mp10 nem guards. Or anything you want I can do my best to make it happen.
 
If you need something made let me know . Power supply mounts , wave pump control mounts, mushroom boxes mp40 mp10 nem guards. Or anything you want I can do my best to make it happen.
Any chance you can make the rms legs for echotech lights?
 
Any chance you can make the rms legs for echotech lights?
But to be honest with you with how much them lights are I wouldn't wanna take a chance on the plastic failing and ruin a expensive light. I know the filament I use is strong but there is always a chance it could fail. The rms arms look to be made out if metal which is probably the better idea.
 
looking for mp40 guards but lookin for one similiar to the neat aquactics brand need 4
 
looking for mp40 guards but lookin for one similiar to the neat aquactics brand need 4
this is the one i have it slips over the main wetside. it looks like aquactics one you replace the guard on the wetside
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20201005-131538_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20201005-131538_eBay.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 48
So I want to hang my Theiling compact rollermat in my sump using the included hanger....

problem is the lip on the sump is 2" and the hanger is only like 1/2" deep.

20210202_113703 (Medium).jpg


I drew a side view to show what I need (in red).
Basically just a hanger. Id love to use one of those over the door hangers but needs to be 2" deep.
also that bottom portion that goes against the body of the sump would be helpful to keep the roller
level on the vertical.

The hangar on the rollermat is 4" side to side so the red part can be 4", or maybe 2 1" ones.

I could bend some metal or cut some wood but not good for obvious reasons.


1612298965543.png

20210202_113623 (Small).jpg
 
So I want to hang my Theiling compact rollermat in my sump using the included hanger....

problem is the lip on the sump is 2" and the hanger is only like 1/2" deep.

20210202_113703 (Medium).jpg


I drew a side view to show what I need (in red).
Basically just a hanger. Id love to use one of those over the door hangers but needs to be 2" deep.
also that bottom portion that goes against the body of the sump would be helpful to keep the roller
level on the vertical.

The hangar on the rollermat is 4" side to side so the red part can be 4", or maybe 2 1" ones.

I could bend some metal or cut some wood but not good for obvious reasons.


1612298965543.png

20210202_113623 (Small).jpg
i sent you a message i can do that for you message me back or get ahold of me on my facebook page Porkchops reef. thanks
 
If you need something made let me know . Power supply mounts , wave pump control mounts, mushroom boxes mp40 mp10 nem guards. Or anything you want I can do my best to make it happen.
How about nem guards for jebao ow 40 wave maker
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new