Any one used this before?

If you Google the address you get a different company name. You should probably at least call and try to verify they are who they claim to be.
 
Also Reefs4Less has a Florida address. According to your link the address is North Hollywood, CA
 
I
Also Reefs4Less has a Florida address. According to your link the address is North Hollywood, CA
I noticed that difference after my order was placed. Was expecting the fish to come from FL, but tracking said CA. It made no difference, my fish arrived overnight well packed and looking healthy. ( I got 1 blue reef chromis, 5 banggai cardinals, and 1 four stripe damsel.) They have been in quarantine for 5 days now and still looking good. Everyone is eating. I can't wait for the end of quarantine!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new